The SUV from the Nissan stable, the Nissan Kicks focuses on connecting the driver with the car. Nissan calling it Nissan Intelligent Mobility(NIM). The launch of the SUV in INDIA will be in January 2019. The Kicks is already on sale in the international market.
Indian version of the Nissan Kicks will have a longer wheelbase than the international market. It is as a premium SUV and is positioned above Nissan Terrano.
Here are the Price, features and specification of the 2019 Nissan Kicks
1. First In Class Around View Monitor
Kicks have a 360 view of surroundings as it have cameras on all four sides of it. There are different modes thorugh which you can view what you want to like birds eye,front view, side view, back view. It is a first in class feature from the Nissan.
2. Nissanconnect with 50+ features and smartwatch connectivity
You can track your SUV with the nissanconnect or you can book a service and many more by connecting your smartwatch.
3. Engine specification
It will have two engine options.
1. Petrol Engine- 4 Cylinder 5 speed 1.5 ltr H4K which produces 106PS @ 5600RPM and 142Nm of torque at 4000RPM
2. Diesel Engine- 4 Cylinder 6 speed 1.5 ltr K9K which produces 110PS @ 3850RPM and 240Nm of torque at 1750RPM
4. Infotainment and connectivity
For connectivity, it have Apple CarPlay, Android App, Bluetooth, AUX/USB, Navigation through phone mirroring
Ambient lighting, anti pinch power window, automatic AC smart card for keyless entry, twin parcel shelf, luggage lamp, luggage hook, power steering with manual tilt
6. Safety features
1. Vehicle Dynamic Control(VDS)
2. Traction Control
3. Hill start assist
4. Eco mode
5. Speed Sensing Door lock
7. Technical Specification
ABS with EBD & brake assist
1.649-1.656 (with Roof Rail)
Fuel Tank Capacity(L)
Photo Credits: Nissan Official Website
For Booking and test ride Go to the official website by clicking here