Man Kaur has won the hearts again by winning her second successive Gold medal at the World Master Atheletic Championship in Malaga, Spain. A 102 year old lady is still running and showing the talents to the country.
The World Championship, the biennial athletic event organized by the International Association of Athletic Federations. This competition includes events like track and field, cross-country and road running events for people above the age of 35 years.
Man-Kaur has made India proud by her phenomenal performances back to back in the 100-104 age group category race. She is the lady of the running who completed her 200m race in 3mins and 14.65 seconds.
She started running at the age of 93 years and from then continuing to work on making records. Many tweets flooding in the internet wishing this lady runner good wishes and luck.
Kaur and her sons train people at the Punjab University, Pataila. She mentioned her diet in the morning as a glass of kefir and the chappati made of sprouted wheat. She really made #Indiaproud with the #desistyle.
Some facts about Man-Kaur:
1. Mankaur won the Gold medal in the 100m race at the New Zealand this year.
2. Lady Runner won the 100m and 200m race at the 2011 nationals
3. She is dedicated towarsd running and wakes at 6am in the morning.
4. Runs 20km a day.
5. Kaur is the oldest person to walk on the ramp of Auckland’s Sky tower
6. Targeting her next race and a gold medal at 2020 Nationals.
7. Man has also won the medals in Javelin throw and Shotput.