When to Plan for Leh-Ladakh Trip.
1. The best time to Ladakh bike tour between June to September in summers and October to March during winters as leh and ladakh temperature at these time are perfect to go around.
2. It is a two-day journey from bike which get interesting by the time you start it for Leh Ladakh from Delhi or any other place. Make a trip for minimum 7 to 10 days at least to experience the best time. The more the better.
Let us give you the Leh & Ladakh route Information.
Manali – Rohtang – Gramphu – Kokhsar – Keylong – Jispa – Darcha – Zingzingbar – Baralacha La – Bharatpur – Sarchu – Gata Loops – Nakee La – Lachulung La – Pang – Tanglang La – Gya – Upshi – Karu – Leh . i.e. Manali to Leh- 500km.
Leh Ladakh Trip cost.
1. The cost of Leh Ladakh trip depends entirely on the vehicle you choose to travel on because this makes your trip more adventurous and interesting.
2. The Bike has a rental of Rs. 900/- per day thus bikes can be rented easily for Bike tour and petrol cost will be around Rs. 7, 000/- to Leh Ladakh. The submission of Rs. 1, 000/- as security deposit.
3. If you opt for Leh Ladakh Trip packages, they will take care of your needs which definitely differ from packages to packages.
4. Leh Ladakh stay will depend whether you want it to be in budgeted hotel or a luxury one. The price range can be from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 2, 500/- per night.
5. The meals in Leh Ladakh tour will again depend on whether you want it a budgeted one or luxurious one. The total spend on meals will be Rs. 100/- Rs.150/- to Rs. 400/- to Rs. 500/- per meal. Thus, the total cost for meal will be around Rs. 3, 000/- to Rs. 6, 000/-.
6. However, miscellaneous expenses include Rs. 3, 000/-.
The enticing roads, wobbly bridges, the waving prayer flags and roaring engines entertain you and keep your excitement at premium level at Bike trip to Leh and Ladakh. Sometimes, you see waterfalls just besides the passing mountain and you pass through the water, you will go off-roading and bikers groups can be seen chilling and passing by. Also, you will encounter the desert storm and the sun to vanish over the desert horizon.
Moreover, the grizzling valleys and stunning panoramas will bring you goosebumps and would prove to be a heaven.
The beauty of nature and long roads keeps you intact but take shortcuts sometime as the roads are too curvy. Going in groups thus an exciting idea and sharing the scenic view will add more fun to the journey. Also, camping near the waterfalls or anywhere you just feel to stay is the best experience. Taking a halt and again start the ride, passing small villages and the breathtaking views take you a long way from home and you literally don’t feel homesick.
So much to see, so much to experience and fun moments take its place all along at Leh and Ladakh trip. Thus, it proves to be a heaven for photographers and unexpected weather keeps you motivated. Because of the perilous roads and unpredictable weather is tough, yet adventurous combination on the way to Leh and Ladakh. Take breaks and also watch Deepak Lake at Keylong which is an eye candy. Also, pass through the Gata Loops which is bone-breaking but adventurous and exciting at the same time.
The realization of moments will give you the feel of real trip. Now, you will be reaching the destination. All You Need To Know About Leh & Ladakh Trip. What are the places to cover at Leh? Here are some leh and ladakh places to visit.
1. Shanti Stupa.
Visit Shanti Stupa which gives a wide and open view of Leh. The place is a spiritual white dome built in 1991 as a part of Peace Pagoda mission which focuses people of all races and creeds and search for the world peace. It holds artifacts of Buddha enshrined by the 14th Dalai Lama. The sunrise and sunset time are the most watchable views from the Stupa as it opened from 5:00am to 9:00pm. Also, the vantage point and the view of lights gives wondrous show.
2. Zanskar Valley.
Zanskar Valley is another attraction which is a sub district of Kargil and is isolated part of Himalayan region. The landscape and mountains is the attraction, you can also catch sight of trekking, paragliding and water rafting spots. However, the steep terrains covers snow all over and it is the least visited area but is opened for 5 months and has poor road connectivity which leads to sparsely population.
3. Namgyal Tsemo Gompa.
Namgyal Tsemo Gompa, Buddhist monastery founded in 1430 by King Tashi Namgyal. It has a solid gold idol of Maitrieya Buddha. Thus, this monastery gives a panoramic view and has an impressive architectural built. At night, the place seems like a dream under the roof of stars, the lights shatter and give peaceful and calm thoughts.
4. Magnetic Hill.
Magnetic Hill as its name suggests has a unique force which pulls the vehicles uphill as if calling back to them. This is a yet unique surprising effect that comes handy to experience and to think about why it happens.
5. Pangong Tso Lake.
The Azure lake is more famous from the 3 idiots film where Kareena Kapoor confesses her love. The lake offers extraordinary & stunning view and is an awesome site for camping.
Going to Kargil comes complimentary with the trip to Leh & Ladakh. Also, it is the second largest town in Ladakh which leads to Zanskar & Srinagar. Thus, adventurers can enjoy trekking & mountaineering at the place.
7. Nubra Valley.
Nubra Valley, tri-armed valley towards northeast. Sand dunes are experienced in the place and so for its two-humped camels.
After you reach Leh, you will realize that this is the best episode of your travelling series. You would want to come again to this picturesque destination and the more you come, more you will appreciate the astounding place. Just make sure you are safe & follow rules and let the mountains speak, the river roar and you be a good listener. Watch and absorb the thoughts, let your heart speak to you. Watch these captivating lights, calling you!